Some unknown facts about Sunny Leone
Sunny Leone Former pornstar Now he has left everything in Bollywood. Although he has been accused of running pornography from India. Out of all these things, there are many more information that is unknown to many. Let’s take a look at them at a glance.
There have been many celebrities on Indian television who wooed the audiences but there is something really exceptional with the former adult-star Sunny Leone. Be it her groovy pole dance in Bigg Boss 5 or the way she portrayed various characters in her debut erotic thrillers or, okay! …her curves to die for and a winning smile, this Indo-Canadian ‘Babydoll’ caused a stir among the national audiences in just over a couple of years. Breaking out on social media and internet searches was just another story. Here are 20 facts, we bet, you didn’t know about Sunny Leone:
- Sunny’s real name is Karenjit Kaur Vohra. She later picked up ‘Sunny Leone’ as a name for her adult career when she first posed for an adult men’s magazine called Penthouse in March 2001.
- Sunny Leone was born in Canada in 1981.
- Sunny’s current height is 5 feet 4 inches. And weighing 50 kg.
- Sunny Leone was studying to be a pediatric nurse before she could step into the Adult Industry. She joined the adult film industry at the age of 19.
- Start earning from the age of 15 years. Get the job done in German Bakery at Jiffy Lube, and later at a tax and retirement firm..
- He was introduced to a Photographer of Penthouse magazine in 2001. Then came the world of glamor. She discovered her bisexuality at the age of 18.
- When Sunny agreed to do the first screen, her condition was the same. Only lesbian porn she will do.
- Sunny Leone is an animal lover. He takes several initiatives for animals.
- Sunny was to make her debut in Bollywood with a cameo in the film ‘Kalyug’ but due to her financial expectations of a $1 million, director Mohit Suri retreated. 7 years later, she finally made a debut in Bollywood with ‘Jism 2’.
- In 2004, he played the guest role in ‘The Girl Next Door’. His second film ‘Virtual Vived Girl Sunny Leone’ She won the AVN Award by doing the film. The pornography is compared to the Oscars.
- Sunny once even dated stand-up comedian Russell Peters. She was also engaged to Matt Erikson, the Vice President of marketing at Playboy. But later got married to Daniel Weber.