Lau pata With prawn Bake | lau shak bhorta
- Bottle-gourd leaf/lau pata - 10 pieces
- small prawn/gura chingri - 1 cup
- Green Chili - 7-8 piece
- garlic cloves - 3-4 piece
- onion - 1 piece
- mustard oil - 1 tablespoon
- salt - to taste
- clean and wash small prawn. fry on a tawa until dry. saute' the green chili , garlic and onion slightly. keep aside.
- wash bottle gourd leaf and pat dry. steam the leaf for 3-4 minutes. keep aside.
- now blend or mash all ingredients. mix salt and oil.
- serve with rice or chitoi pitha.
Author: Zurana Masud
Serves: 2-4 people