How to make channar pudding
- for caramel:
sugar - 1/4 cup
- for pudding:
- egg - 4 medium
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- powder milk - 3/4 cup
- water - 1 cup
- Channa/Ricotta Cheese - 1 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1/2 teaspoon
- beat egg and sugar until dissolve.
- mix powder milk and one cup water. mix well.
- then add vanilla essence and mix well.
- now add channa and beat well. you can also blend it. don;t over blend.
- pour the batter into prepared pudding bowl.
gas stove method:
- Fill a pan with some water to come halfway up the sides of your pudding dish.
- Cover it and steamed for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator before serving.
- Keep the pudding bowl on a ovenproof tray and fill carefully with boiling water to become halfway up the side of your dish.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes with 340 F (170'C) or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the pudding comes out clean.
- remove from oven. let it cool on room temperature first.
- then let it cool at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Author: Zurana Masud
Recipe type: dessert
Serves: 5 people